FucoBalan® combine the benefits of both Oligo Fucoidan and High Stability Fucoxanthin to provide a safe & bioactive functional ingredient. Health ingredient with potential modulatory effects on blood glucose, enhance immunity and metabolism, liver and heart functions.
- Scientific proven data and human clinical studies supported.
- HALAL Certified.
- ISO 22000, HACCP Certified
The subject of this study focus on assessing the impact on the metabolism of fatty liver and liver fibrosis after oral taking of FucoBalan®
- 42 adult patients with Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), were randomized into the treatment group supplement with 1650mg FucoBalan®, two times daily or control group with placebo.
- Study subjects taking FucoBalan® daily, resulted in significant difference of ALT & CAP reduction, steatosis, HbA1C and adiponectin change in the treatment group, indicating its potential hepatoprotective effect on NAFLD and blood sugar control in diabetes.
- Significant improvements of pancreatic β-cell
- Botanical Origin: Saccharina Japonica (Laminaria Japonica)
- Appearance: Yellow brown powder
- Flavor: Slight seaweed taste
- Packaging: 2kg/pack; 20kg/carton
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Safety & Quality Test: Every lot of production
- Suggest Use & Suitable For: Diabetes care, Liver care
- Application: Product form as capsules, tablets, powder sachets. Suitable for all kinds of health supplement, functional food and nutritional formulation products.